Tuesday, July 26, 2005

hellooooooo

man that took forever to get through that enrollment process! i'm not real sure but i have a funny feeling that all those user names and location names were'nt all really taken. i think someone is spying on the new people so they can steal their good names. uh huh and i think that with all of mine they were like "mmm... that's a good'n" and they stole it to make it their own. that or theres a chimp named Bingo sitting in a big high-backed leather chair with a big red button on the desk in front of him. when you submit a name he smacks the button and a big buzzer goes off and its rejected. EEEHHHH "user name is unavailable." it's all about beating Bingo. if you can get past the monkey: you're in. dang, he's fast! Bingo really gives a bad name to the rest of the nanner clan. leave it to one monkey to ruin it for all monkeydom. man that monkey makes me mad. stupid stupid monkey.

2 comments:

Tamara said...

Well, Troy I hope seeing 1 comment on your post brought much anticipation and joy. I'm sorry if the realization that it was only me dissappointed you. :) I am so happy you are blogging now. I want to get more of my friends on the bandwagon. I, of course, am a blog maniac.
I must agree with your thoughts on Bingo the chimp, by the way. But, I must say I never felt any rejection from that chimp. My username was avaliable the first time I entered it. I guess I am just creative or maybe I have a special affect on chimps named Bingo.

Troy said...

yay! you're right, i was terribly excited to see that i had a comment. i feel so paid-attention-to'd ;) but i wasn't disappointed to see that it was you. in fact i knew that you did before i opened the page (ooooo... gift of special knowledge maybe? never know...). i think Bingo just let you slip by. you musta caught him on a banana break.