Thursday, August 11, 2005

mmm... asiah!


i don' think that it would be right of me to have this site of random writings without including something about asiah. asiah is my lovely fiancée and she is the wonderfulest, purdifulest, bestest, adorablest person in the whole wide world! i love her so very much and am terribly excited to marry her! i feel absolutely complete when i am with her. so much so that when i'm not around her, i ache inside because a part of me is missing. i never ever ever could have possibly imagined that i could care so deeply about someone and that they could feel the same way about me. it is completely by the hand of God that we are together and i will thank him and praise him for her for the rest of my life. so many times, God has used asiah to bring me joy. it seems like every day. i am amazed by her constantly. the way she smiles at me and looks at me. the way she loves me and holds me real close. her complete trustworthiness and her ability to cheer me up with one phrase: "i love you, troy." i am so deeply honored that God would entrust her into my care. i know i sound all mushy, but so much of the world has a negative view on love and being in love. i want to be someone that stands up and says that love is the most amazing feeling and that true love can only come from God. i don't deserve her at all, but i will cherish her until the day that i die. just a little peek into troy's heart.

1 comment:

Tamara said...

I must confess that Asiah is truly someone I look up to. She is normally quiet and gentle in a crowd, yet when she starts to speak on Godly things her words are like fire and peirce the heart. She is powerful and I know she will influence many lives. I respect her and I know that God has proven He loves Troy by co-partnering him with such an awesome woman of God. Troy you are right. True love is a very powerful thing and Asiah is a divine gift.