Thursday, December 29, 2005

birfday

whelp... another year older. i'm now the ripe old age of 26. i had a pretty good birthday i suppose. i spent most of it at work until about 5 or so and then went with Asiah to Lonestar. my parents and her parents and brothers drove to meet us there. it was alot of fun. they made me stand on a chair while the whole restaurant sang happy birthday to me. you know me though, i just played along.
plus for my birthday, my lovely wife got me a tube preamp and a condenser mic because i want to start recoring some ideas soon. it was a total shocker, let me tell ya. she's so awesome! here's some pics of what i'm talking about. enjoy... i know i will...


2 comments:

Schwabby said...

How awesome is that! Maybe God is hearing my prayers just little bits at a time! I am sure you gave your wife a great big hug! Happy Birthday by the way! See what I get for not coming to the point? I didn't even know it was your special day. Sigh....
I won't be there this wed. either, next week though!

Troy said...

sarah-
check your email, i sent you one. i deleted your post so that your email address wasn't hangin' out there.